3.20.2020 3:55am Friday
1. What is true is always true. There has been very little, if any, truth in the human world. What is false will eventually fall by the wayside. This will cause a void that the truth can enter through. Don’t lament the world that once was. Be joyous about the world that will take its place. Destruction and disease are terrible to witness but they serve and have their place in the creation of the new.
2. Be glad. Be of good cheer as they say. Know that conditions on the earth are actually changing for the common good, even though it may not seem that way. Not now and perhaps not for a long time to come.
3. Be steadfast in the faith of your knowing. All is well in the house of truth. Focus on the truth and the truth will set you free. Model happiness in the face of despair. Destruction and disease have an uncanny way of dragging people down with them. Don’t let this happen to you.
4. Know that they are happening. Resist the urge to be flippant about them. See through them to the truth on the other side of the coin. See the glass as half full. We are in great need of optimism now more than ever.
5. There is so much good happening in the world. Join in the goodness. Create your own goodness. Teach the word of God by being the Word of God. I AM HERE. I AM HERE. I AM HERE.
6. You each represent the spiritual dimension, the hidden piece of the puzzle. The unseen aspects of the world make it complete. You each make the world complete with your compassion, your understanding, your age old wisdom and your love.
7. Show love to those who do not know what it is. Show a different way of being in the world. Remember that the world’s misery is very real to most everyone in the world, with very real and oftentimes tangible effects. Understand this while shining light on it.
End Time: 4:32am 3.20.2020